Our Trial Lawyers Are Ready To Defend You
When you are facing the uncertainty of a criminal charge, you may feel confused and even frightened. Not only do you need answers to your many questions, but you also want to know there is someone who is willing to stand up and fight for you.
Since 1977, the lawyers at Triplett McFall Wolfe Law, LLC, have represented people in Bellefontaine, Ohio, whose lives are in the balance due to criminal charges. Whether you are facing your first DUI or other criminal charge, the outcome will affect your life and the lives of everyone in your family. Our skill in the courtroom has earned us a reputation as formidable opponents, and we will use this to your advantage in any of the following practice areas and beyond:
- Traffic tickets, including speeding, reckless driving, driving without a license or under suspension, and felony traffic offenses
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Drug crimes, including possession, trafficking, prescription drug offenses and others
- Theft, from shoplifting to grand theft
- Burglary, trespassing and aggravated burglary
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Domestic violence defense
- Sex crimes, including child pornography and prostitution
- Murder and manslaughter
A criminal conviction can change your life forever. Our attorneys understand that with a conviction on your record, you will likely struggle in many ways, including finding or maintaining employment, obtaining decent housing or qualifying for some government benefits. A criminal conviction can also affect your personal life, especially if the custody of your children is ever in question.
Our goal is to obtain the best possible outcome of your criminal case. We are trial-tested and battle-ready to protect your future. We will never pressure you to accept a plea that is not in your best interest. It is our pledge to put our experience to work to help you through this dark time.
Don’t Hesitate To Reach Out For Help
Allow Triplett McFall Wolfe Law, LLC, to build a strong defense for you. We will put all our resources to the task if you call us at 937-593-6591 or use our online form to make an appointment. Your initial consultation is free.